Jun 3, 2010

Does Layup Write For Deadspin?

What are the odds that I would be the next person to blog after Eric? 10-1? 20-1?

Anyhoo, I read this article on Deadspin today and it made me think that Layup wrote it. Especially the "Great Moment in Poop History" part of the article. It's long as shit, but pretty damn funny.

BTW, I'm in Orlando this week for a work conference and I hate this fucking place. Chain restaurants everywhere, it's hot as fuck (went for a run at 6:15am and it was 75 degrees and about 80% humidity), and it's fat-ass WT central. Went to a work party at the Universal CityWalk and it was WT fat asses as far as you could see. Is there a state with more WT than Florida? West Virginia, maybe?

3 comments:

Schillzilla said...

no way - I think FL has it hands down. FL is a HUGE state, WV is tiny in comparison. Per capita I might take WV, but not raw numbers. OK - I put way to much thought into this.

RRD said...

Maryland.

skeetskeet11 said...

or Stafford, Va.